Vesti: MANAGERI: Pratite novosti za Manager patch na PES2021!!!
  klikni OVDJE!!!
collapse

* Manager Topics

Do Dragao FC od strane skingar
[danas u 21:43:37]

FK Vršac s50 od strane stole
[danas u 21:32:37]

A.J. Footix od strane Anelka39
[danas u 21:30:32]

FK Sartid od strane Jera82
[danas u 21:13:36]

Inter od strane internacional 1
[danas u 21:12:15]

Cukur Spor Izvestaji (s50) od strane Smailovicc
[danas u 20:41:18]

FC La Masia od strane Dicbra_
[danas u 20:28:43]

NK Kamehame od strane Son Goku
[danas u 19:35:53]

FK Partizan od strane KEPA
[danas u 19:20:17]

HNK Hajduk Split - izvjestaji od strane besho1950
[danas u 18:33:56]

FC Phoenix od strane Mile Veliki
[danas u 17:53:25]

Team GG od strane lutkica71
[Decembar 05, 2021, 22:04:49]

* Classic Topics

PS4 Classic - Pitanja i Odgovori od strane Anelka39
[Novembar 29, 2021, 21:43:28]

* BPL Topics

WB FRIENDLY od strane jazavac
[Decembar 04, 2021, 00:32:02]

CONFERENCE CUP EVP 2.KOLO VS MULTI WOLVES (analize i rezultati) od strane vedro_livno
[Novembar 30, 2021, 14:01:53]

Naj - Najgolovi i momenti iz PES-a od strane X-Plosiv
[Novembar 30, 2021, 10:08:36]

* Calendar

Decembar 2021
Pon Uto Sre Čet Pet Sub Ned
1 2 3 4 5
[6] 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Pitaj BPL!

Refresh History
  • Yrinvan: uuu od 20 posta imas 3 oko overalla, i to jos tamo ti je razlika bila 20+, normalno da budem spominao prokleti overall :D e i da sve 3 sam pobjedio kad sam plakao oko overall
    danas u 09:05:51
  • frkass1950: Šibnite lajk da vidim snagu BPLa  :cool:
    Decembar 05, 2021, 21:06:31
  • frkass1950: [link]
    Decembar 05, 2021, 21:06:05
  • Anelka39: A da FC Kane sigurno  :lol:
    Decembar 05, 2021, 20:13:21
  • Anelka39: Yrinvan ajde daj napisi jedan post a da ne spominjes prokleti over.  :doh2: Zanima me sta ces vs mene napisat  :doh2:
    Decembar 05, 2021, 20:13:05
  • Anelka39: Haha ma znam da video ponekad nema veze sa tekmom.  :D Ali golovi  :doh2:
    Novembar 29, 2021, 21:53:36
  • Yrinvan: kaj je anelka xD sta ti ni jasno, sto prosle 2 utakmice 93 overalli igraju bunker protiv 70 overalla, gledas samo sto video pokaze, jest cudni golovi ali nisi vidio sto nije ulazilo, od 10 akcija koji bi trebali bit gol pa se konami blamira
    Novembar 27, 2021, 15:32:19
  • stole: Inace igrao sam, a zena i deca obuceni sede u hodniku i zena pujda decu da sam majmun jer kasnimo na neki parastos, ko je ozenjen i ima decu zna tacno sta je to  :lol: Sam sam kriv jer sam pocinjao tekmu u takvim okolnostima, ali to ne umanjuje Irfasovu PES genijalnost
    Novembar 27, 2021, 13:52:33
  • stole: A nek se veseli, razbio me svaka cast, skiller cisti
    Novembar 27, 2021, 13:45:17
  • X-Plosiv: Uljepšao si mi dan :D
    Novembar 27, 2021, 13:19:31
  • Anelka39: Tj Yrinvan domacin. Prvo izvjestaj pa video pogledat  :lol: :wallbash:
    Novembar 27, 2021, 12:31:39
  • Anelka39: Brao Stole. Zabio si 4 gola sam sebi inace Yrinvan do sutra nebi zabio gol. Koji kriminal od igre majko mila.  :lol: :wallbash: Yrinvan pa ti trebas dobit 5 god zatvora za lazne izvjestaje  :lol: Ljudi procitajte prvo izvjestaj od Yrinvana pa odite pogledat video od Stoleta  :lol:
    Novembar 27, 2021, 12:30:42
  • Anelka39: Nikad prije se nije znalo ko ispada iz 2. Manager Lige  :D
    Novembar 26, 2021, 22:24:35
  • Anelka39: Call of Duty: Vanguard  :evil:
    Novembar 22, 2021, 20:47:19
  • Chille_HR: a gdje cete?
    Novembar 22, 2021, 14:15:54
  • Anelka39: To znam i ja al se bojim da ga ne budemo mogli nikad postavit na BPLu  :D
    Novembar 22, 2021, 09:18:06
  • Chille_HR: [link]
    Novembar 22, 2021, 08:37:47
  • Anelka39: Decko ude unutra i zabije lagano 2 gola. Dobro da ga nema na PESu  :lol: [link]
    Novembar 21, 2021, 22:40:24
  • Anelka39: :cry: :cry:
    Novembar 21, 2021, 21:05:48
  • Chille_HR: sto ti to znaci kad nema live updatea?  :cry:
    Novembar 21, 2021, 11:41:50

Autor Tema: TORNEOS - pravila, timovi  (Pročitano 82 puta)

0 Članovi i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Van mreže vedro_livno

• 11vs11
  • new guy
  • awards 3rd Manager League 3rd place
    • Awards
  • PSN ID: vedro:livno
TORNEOS - pravila, timovi
« poslato: Oktobar 20, 2021, 15:35:40 »
AMATEUR LEAGUE TOURNAMENTS

FORMAT
It will consist of 2 divisions of 14 teams each. The format will consist of Regular League all vs all round trip.

CHOICE OF TEAMS
It will not be possible to repeat the club or the national team in the two games. You will first choose the location. For example, you can't play Inter vs Inter, nor can my team play both games with Inter.

JORNADA 1 (SERIE A) – AC MILAN – INTER – NAPOLI – JUVENTUS
JORNADA 2 – (LA LIGA) – BARCELONA – R. MADRID – AT. MADRID
JORNADA 3 – (CHAMPIONS) – BAYERN – MAN. CITY – PSG – LIVERPOOL
JORNADA 4 – (COPA AMERICA) – ARGENTINA – BRASIL – URUGUAY
JORNADA 5 – (LIGUE 1) – OL. MARSELLA – OL. LYON – MONACO – LILLE
JORNADA 6 – (LIBERTADORES) – BOCA JRS. – RIVER PLATE – FLAMENGO
JORNADA 7 – (EUROPA LEAGUE) – AJAX – ZENIT – ATALANTA – BAYER LEVERKUSEN
JORNADA 8 – (EUROCOPA) – BÉLGICA – INGLATERRA – ESPAÑA – ALEMANIA
JORNADA 9 (EPL) – CHELSEA – MAN. UTD. – ARSENAL – TOTTENHAM
JORNADA 10 (LIGA NOS) – BENFICA – SPORTING – PORTO
JORNADA 11 – (LA LIGA) – R. SOCIEDAD – VALENCIA – SEVILLA – VILLARREAL
JORNADA 12 (LIBRE) – CUALQUIER CLUB DE 4 ESTRELLAS
JORNADA 13 (LIBRE) – CUALQUIER SELECCIÓN NACIONAL DE 4 ESTRELLAS

MATCH OPTIONS
The official day of the League is Wednesday official time 22:30 CET (except for teams with a time difference of more than 2 hours, which will be 21:30 CET)
The matches can be played from the previous Thursday, as long as both teams agree or it is an organized match to broadcast live. If there is no agreement between the captains, the official day and time prevails, it does not matter if I have shown availability during the rest of the days, it must be played on that date and time. In case of non-appearance of one of the teams, it will automatically be a lost match for that team and NP (3-0)
The minimum number of players to start a match is 8 players.
If during the match there were less than 7 players online, it would directly be a match lost for that team 3-0. In the event that the scoreboard is more bulky, the result of the moment of disconnection will prevail.
This season you can play with a fixed goalkeeper, with up to 11 players (this is totally optional)

MATCHES CREATION
Time 15 '
Injuries: NO
Level: Legend
Waiting time: Long or medium
Any player: yes
Changes: 5
Weather: CLEAR AND NIGHT
Lawn: Normal
The team that plays as a visitor is obliged to look at the settings of the room to see if it is well created, and inform the other captain if not.
The team that is local first, its captain will send the invitation 5 'before the agreed time to the opposing captain, who must enter the room, at the latest, at the scheduled time. The two captains will enter the room first, and then an invitation will be sent to the rest of the team members. The teams will have 15 minutes of courtesy to all enter the room.
If after that time, a player is missing and the rule of being 8 players in the room is met, the local captain may start the game (it is up to the captain to wait or not to the contrary)
If there are creation problems (saturated servers, crowded rooms, connection problems, etc.) it will have to be tested in some way. If there are problems and a new room has to be created, the waiting time is reduced to 10 minutes from the invitation of the local captain to the visitor.
Any disconnection without justification or agreement between the parties, entails a match automatically lost by 3-0 for the team that disconnects, or, in case of a more bulky result, the result will prevail. An NP will be given for the team that violates the rule.

RULES
It is totally forbidden to insult or belittle the rival, both in private or group WhatsApp, and in the game chat. If proven, it will be a 3-0 victory for the team that suffers it. The player who has done it, will have a sanction of 4 games, plus 2 games for the team captain. If any team or player is a repeat offender, more drastic measures will be considered, including the expulsion of the team from the competition.
It is totally forbidden to disturb the opposing goalkeeper in free kicks or corners. If it is proven that this has been the case, the game will be considered lost 3-0, whether the play ends with a goal or not.
If a player makes a mistake when choosing a side or choosing his player, and it is necessary to restart the match, the offending team must allow themselves to score a goal at the start of the match, or, if they are taken off center, score a goal in own door.
If any player falls before the start, or during the first minutes of play, it is strictly forbidden to restart.
If the reason is massive crash or server problem, it can be restarted, but each captain has the obligation to send his opponent a photo with the state of the arrows. If the tests are not sent, the match will be lost for the one who fails to comply. With the photos, the administrators will study possible fraud of this rule.
If any team does not present a team, they will be lost matches 3-0 and NP. In case of accumulating 6 NP, the team will be automatically expelled from the competition, making all its matches void (those played and those not played). In case of doing it from matchday 10, pending matches will be given NP, keeping the result of those played up to that moment.

WILDCARDS / JOKER
There will be no jokers to play after the deadline. Match not played on official day and time, will be given as NP to the team that does not show up.
Each club may have two out-of-period transfer windows, to sign up new players, apart from the mid-season market.

LIVE MATCHES

The administration reserves the right to cast a game outside of the official day. For this, it would notify the contenders in advance, if the case arises.
In that case, each captain must send the line-ups in the WhatsApp group before 7:00 p.m. to facilitate the work of the casters.
Each captain has to send the direct link with the comments removed and a dynamic wide camera. This is very important.
The season officially starts on Wednesday 10/13, and matches can be played from the previous Thursday. The season calendar draw will be held.
WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK IN THIS NEW SEASON, YOU ALREADY KNOW, RESPECT AND YOU WILL BE RESPECTED, ENJOY !!!
« Poslednja izmena: Oktobar 21, 2021, 19:59:19 od strane Chille_HR »